Welcome to the LiteGear Software Center
This is where you will find the latest firmware updates for your LiteDimmers.
LiteDimmer Firmware Updater
Firmware Version: LiteDimmer Spectrum Firmware Updater v1.10
Release Date: March 17, 2020
LiteDimmer Spectrum Firmware v1.10 Release Notes
- Improved Screen Stability: The screen may no longer display irregular patterns when in manual mode.
- Updated On-Screen Text Details: Accent labeling is now consistent throughout. 359º is now the highest Accent value.
- Improved Display Navigation: Navigation through screens has been streamlined.
- Improved DMX Operation: Functionality and stability have been improved. Operation improved at 44 Hz refresh rate.
• PC with USB-A port and internet connection.
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
– A Macintosh running Windows 7, 8, or 10 on Parallels or Boot Camp may be used for installation.
• USB-A to 5-pin XLR LiteGear Updater Cable.
– Software updates for LiteMat Spectrum Dimmer are possible with the LiteGear Updater Cable.
|LiteGear Firmware Updater App||453.98 KB||Download|
|Spectrum Firmware 1.10||100.92 KB||Download|
|LiteDimmer Spectrum Software v1.10 Release Notes||390.49 KB||DownloadPreview|
|LiteDimmer Spectrum Software v1.10 Known Issues Report||358.35 KB||DownloadPreview|
|LiteDimmer Spectrum Firmware Updater Instruction Guide||424.67 KB||DownloadPreview|