This “Single” LitePower Battery Charger is designed to charge 12V NiMH battery packs at 600 mA and matches perfectly with our 800 mA units. This charger features a 2.1 x 5.5mm barrel connector.
RATING: 1.6A MAX LOAD (1.6A = 120 individual emitters).
SIZE: 2.1″ x 2.1″ x 3.4″ (HxWxL).
WEIGHT: 4.8 (140 g)
CONNECTOR: 2.1 x 5.5 barrel connector
ONE CURRENT LEVEL OPTION: 600 mA
120-240 AC input for worldwide use.
- Universal voltage AC input with C-14 connector (includes a US 5-15 male to C-13 power cable).
- Automatically cuts off the voltage when fully charged.
- Can charge any 6.0-12.0V NiMH or NiCd battery pack.
- Automatically detects a battery pack’s voltage (red LED will be on during charging)
- Supply AC power first and then connect the battery pack.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly, if necessary.
- When the unit is connected to the AC source, the red LED and green LED flash twice, then remain off.
- After the correct battery pack is connected, the red LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that it is charging.
- After the battery is fully charged, the green LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that the battery is fully charged.
- Do not use the charger for a low-capacity battery pack (<600 mAh).
- Plug in AC power first, then connect the battery to the charger; otherwise, the charger will not charge the battery.
- The charger must be cool during operation. There must be space between the charger and other devices and/or a fan. Otherwise, the charger will generate too much heat, which will damage the charger and the battery being charged.
- LitePower Battery Charger, 12v, NiMH, 600mA