LitePower Battery Charger, 12v, NiMH, 600mA
This “Single” LitePower Battery Charger is designed to charge 12V NiMH battery packs at 600 mA and matches perfectly with our 800 mA units. This charger features a 2.1 x 5.5mm barrel connector.
RATING: 1.6A MAX LOAD (1.6A = 120 individual emitters).
SIZE: 2.1″ x 2.1″ x 3.4″ (HxWxL).
WEIGHT: 4.8 (140 g)
CONNECTOR: 2.1 x 5.5 barrel connector
ONE CURRENT LEVEL OPTION: 600 mA
120-240 AC input for worldwide use.
- Universal voltage AC input with C-14 connector (includes a US 5-15 male to C-13 power cable).
- Automatically cuts off the voltage when fully charged.
- Can charge any 6.0-12.0V NiMH or NiCd battery pack.
- Automatically detects a battery pack’s voltage (red LED will be on during charging)
- Supply AC power first and then connect the battery pack.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly, if necessary.
- When the unit is connected to the AC source, the red LED and green LED flash twice, then remain off.
- After the correct battery pack is connected, the red LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that it is charging.
- After the battery is fully charged, the green LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that the battery is fully charged.
- Do not use the charger for a low-capacity battery pack (<600 mAh).
- Plug in AC power first, then connect the battery to the charger; otherwise, the charger will not charge the battery.
- The charger must be cool during operation. There must be space between the charger and other devices and/or a fan. Otherwise, the charger will generate too much heat, which will damage the charger and the battery being charged.
- LitePower Battery Charger, 12v, NiMH, 600mA
LitePower Battery System