DMX Control Console, DMX-IT, 12 channel
This simple but powerful DMX mini-console is the best small board made. It features a simple interface with a master fader, a built-in rechargeable battery, and a battery charger. It has protective double-thick sidewalls to guard against slider damage. We think this is the best small board mostly because of its high DMX refresh rate. Most other small consoles do not have the responsiveness and smoothness of the DMX-it controller.
• Simple to operate
• Use handheld, on desktop, or mount anywhere easily
• 12 channels of manual control with master fader
• Starting address may be anywhere in the 512-channel DMX universe
• Built-in rechargeable battery with (included) charger • Days of operation on a single charge
• Compact size 7.75″ x 3.75″ x 2.44″ (196.9 mm x 95.3 mm x 61.9 mm)
• Light weight 1.12 lb (0.51 kg)
Ideal for small shows, live shoots, lectures, conferences, churches, lighting sales demonstrations, stage checkout, testing, troubleshooting, focusing, and emergencies – any function that does not need an expensive, complex console or require portability.